Monday, October 13, 2008

Burdastyle.com

Looks like the Burdastyle website is down again. I haven't been able to access it since Saturday - and just when I started participating again :( Before I stopped visiting around May because I was busy and because the pages took so long to load.

I really enjoy Burdastyle, not just for the free patterns, but also to see other people's projects and find out how they were made. Since I enjoy making things, it's a good place to see what like-minded people are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that the site isn't working for you! Try clearing your cache that sometimes helps
    Best
    Alden
    at BurdaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alden! I cleared the cache but I still keep seeing "the server is taking too long to respond" message. I can visit the sister site burdafashions.com though. Might just leave it for a while and let it resolve itself.

    ReplyDelete